Writing partner for romance

Hi, my name is Esther. I write under the pen name Teresa Roman. I am looking for a writing “buddy”. I write contemporary and paranormal romance. Some of my books have sexual situations, so my partner would have to be comfortable reading that type of work. I do not write erotica, but don’t mind reading it.

Q: Name or pen name
A: Teresa Roman

Q: Audience or category of your writing, if applicable:
A: I write both contemporary and paranormal romance

Q: Genre of your writing, if applicable:
A: romance

Q: What would you like your partner to do?
A: I’m looking for a partner to bounce ideas off of, to vent about frustrations one encounters in the writing process, overall encouragement and honest but constructive critique.

Q: What are you willing to do for your partner?
A: Pretty much the same as what I’m looking for. I’m good about replying to emails and hopefully you are too.

Q: How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner?
A: I’d like to find a writing partner as soon as possible. More to get to know them than for any other reason. I don’t have any pressing projects I’m working on right now.

Q: Your location, if applicable:
A: I live in Northern California

Q: Please describe your project in 500 words or less, or paste a sample here!
A: My current project is a 3 book series and I’m close to being done with it. I’m not really looking for input on that. Rather, I’d like to go back and revise some of the books I’ve previously published and would love some fresh eyes on those books. They are contemporary romances.

Hi Esther, Would love to be your writing buddy, I am also with an almost finished book.

Sounds great. Let me know if I can help in any way. Is it your first book?

First finished one. I just sent you a PM.

Hi Esther, did you receive me PM?

I did.
Sorry I didn’t’t get back. I work in healthcare so it’s been a crazy time for me. I’ve also got 3 kids whose school is now shut down for the next month.

Let me check back in with you on Wednesday. I’ll send you the book and you can send me your story whenever you want.

Thanks, Esther

Oh wow! totally sorry. Yes, these times are super crazy. you must be overworked! Don’t mind me, go on doing what you need to do.

Can you send me your personal email address so I can send you the book? Can you read it on the kindle app?