Hello My name is Erin

For aMy successful post, please answer the following questions. Feel free to use this as a template, or give your introduction an individual spin:

Q: Name or pen name
A:

Q: Audience or category of your writing, if applicable:
A:

Q: Genre of your writing, if applicable:
A:

Q: What would you like your partner to do?
A:

Q: What are you willing to do for your partner?
A:

Q: How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner?
A:

Q: Your location, if applicable:
A:

Q: Please describe your project in 500 words or less, or paste a sample here!
A:

My name is Erin and I am looking for some help with a short story I am currently working on called 100 Years. If anyone wants to know what the story is about, please feel free to send a message. to send a message. I just joined this website and I would love it if someone who has experience writing a short story/personal memoir can help me.

Plot for 100 Years: The Fairbanks family is from Montreal Quebec, Canada and Los Angeles California. For 100 years, this family has been a part of a church that they founded in Los Angeles, but with dual citizenship, they return home as often as they can to visit family and enjoy their time with each other. Returning home gives them a chance to catch up, partake in family traditions, and attend church when they are in Canada, just as they attend church in Los Angeles. But the family home holds many memories and tell the family’s story, and there are particular pieces of furniture that tell the family story beginning in Canada. This is the story of 100 Years.

I have written up to the middle, and I am stuck. I would appreciate any help someone can give me.

Erin