Critique Partner for Older middle Grade Fantasy/Science Fiction Novel

Critcollectiveuser :slight_smile: Audience : Fantasy/ Science Fiction :Ideally I would want someone to read a few chapters of my draft which is yet to be completed,(40k words to be precise) , then if we get along okay I would like us to be long term critique partner: In exchange would provide critique and useful feedback.
I would like the turn around to be every week for a chapter to begin with. as soon as possible.
My current WIP is about a 12 year old child who time travels. It deals with racism, bullying and friendship.
Thank you.
Q: Name or pen name
A:

Q: Audience or category of your writing, if applicable:
A:

Q: Genre of your writing, if applicable:
A:

Q: What would you like your partner to do?
A:

Q: What are you willing to do for your partner?
A:

Q: How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner?
A:

Q: Your location, if applicable:
A:

Q: Please describe your project in 500 words or less, or paste a sample here!
A:

Hello.
If someone is interested but can’t do weekly swaps for personal reasons, could that be a deal breaker for you?

It’s alright if the weekly swaps can’t be met for personal reasons. It’s not a deal breaker for me.
Many thanks.

Great!
I write SFF middle grade inspired from West Africa. If that sounds interesting to you then here is my email: ankz272(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Like

I might be interested. Message me for more details.

I am writing this SFF middle grade inspired from Nigeria too. My email address is manuscriptsbaking(at)gmail(dot) com

The novel is set in Nigeria .The protagonist is sent off from the village to a town in Nigeria because she lied to her parents about attending summer school whilst she was in her friend’s house. She goes to her Uncle’s house who introduces her to time travelling and then the protagonist who has a friend who suddenly disappeared spurs her on to time travel. However , she has to earn her trip by good deeds and so travels to the future first and there she witnesses bullying and racism. She endeavours to help the victims and then find her friend who disappeared in the past.

My email address is manuscripts(at) gmail(dot)com if you are interested.