Critique partner for an MG epic fantasy

Hi, I’m Bob. I’m writing an MG fantasy (aimed at older MG readers), that I’d describe roughly as Nevermoor meets Kubo and the Two Strings. I’m looking to partners willing to swap chapters for critiques, discuss plots and characters, world-building, etc. If you’re interested after reading the replies below, please respond with the same kind if info about your work in progress. Thanks!
Q: Name or pen name
Bob

Q: Audience or category of your writing, if applicable:
Older middle-grade readers who love epic fantasy, and particularly kids who play musical instruments.

Q: Genre of your writing, if applicable:
Epic fantasy

Q: What would you like your partner to do?
A: Swap chapters for critiques; discuss plotting, characters, character development, world-building, etc.

Q: What are you willing to do for your partner?
A: I’m willing to critique chapters, discuss any aspect of your work-in-progress, and discuss working on how to get published.

Q: How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner?
A: I’d be happy to work on a weekly or biweekly turnaround for critiques of chapters. Happy to have more frequent email or online chats about particular topics, if that’s helpful.

Q: Your location, if applicable:
A: Phoenix, Arizona (which currently is on LA time; this state doesn’t use daylight savings).

Q: Please describe your project in 500 words or less, or paste a sample here!
**A:**Here’s a brief summary: After 12-year-old Nicolo’s violin is destroyed in an accident, he is desperate to find a new instrument. When a magical violin comes into his hands, one that will play only for him, he and this fellow traveling musicians are thrilled with its power and beauty. But the instrument soon proves to be a magnet for deadly trouble; and Nicolo starts to wonder whether his fabulous violin is enchanted — or accursed. To discover the truth before he or his companions are killed, Nicolo will have to find new allies and solve an ancient mystery, as he encounters greedy slavers, thorny nature spirits, a runaway demon, mysterious creatures from the void, and, ultimately, a threat to his entire world.

Hi Bob,
I’m also writing an MG fantasy (also aimed at older MG readers). I’m still in the process of writing my first draft. My draft is around 33k words and about half finished. I’d like to have a critique partner writing for the same age group because when I have tried working with people writing for adults, they just don’t understand the considerations that need to made when writing for a young audience. So here are my answers to the questions!
Q: Name or pen name
Monica

Q: Audience or category of your writing, if applicable:
Older middle-grade readers who enjoy fantasy and folklore

Q: Genre of your writing, if applicable:
Fantasy/adventure

Q: What would you like your partner to do?
A: Swap chapters for critiques; discuss plotting, characters, character development, world-building, etc. (This is your answer but sounds like exactly what I’m looking for.)

Q: What are you willing to do for your partner?
A: I’m willing to critique chapters, discuss any aspect of your work-in-progress, and discuss working on how to get published. (Again, this is your answer and, again, it sounds great!)

Q: How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner?
A: I’d be happy to work on a weekly or biweekly turnaround for critiques of chapters. Happy to have more frequent email or online chats about particular topics, if that’s helpful. ( Once again, sounds perfect. But I will warn you that I have two young children so things might go a little slower at times!)

Q: Your location, if applicable:
A: Greater Boston area, Massachusetts

Q: Please describe your project in 500 words or less, or paste a sample here!
**A:**Summary: (Set in 19-teens) After the death of his parents, 12-year-old Jack and is little sister Ella end up at the local orphanage. Jack drops out of school, ending a promising educational career, in order to support Ella. When Ella disappears during an outing, Jack feels like his world is falling apart. Things only get worse however when Ella returns. This isn’t Jack’s sister. She may look like Ella but Jack can’t shake the feeling that his sister has been replaced. Their mother used to tell them stories of magical beings known as Fae and Jack is sure this new Ella is in fact a changeling. After Jack exposes the changeling for what it is, he must venture into the Fae Realm to rescue Ella. Only once there, Jack must confront his own ideas of what is best for Ella and discovers that things are more sinister in the land of the Fae than their mother’s stories let on.

Hi, Monica. Thanks for the reply. This sounds great. I’d be happy to do this. If you’d like to email me directly at bobortega@hotmail.com, let’s set up to do an initial critique, and maybe chat further about any specific issues you want to focus on, in your work-in-progress.

Great! I’ll email you.