This category is for writers seeking a writing partner who writes for a Christian audience. If your work does not fit cleanly into any genre or category, please make your best guess, try searching by genre instead, or posting in another category, like Critique Partner or Writing Partner. If you really think a new category should be added, please let us know in the Site Feedback area.
As a general rule of thumb, for a successful seeking writing partner post, please include:
- Name or pen name
- Audience or category of your writing (literary fiction, young adult, etc.)
- Genre of your writing (fantasy, historical, etc.), if applicable
- What you would like your partner to do (read a whole manuscript, read the first ten pages, exchange writing prompts, etc.)
- What you are willing to do for your partner in return
- How quickly you would ideally like to work with your partner, and any time parameters you would like to put on the relationship
- Your location, if applicable
- A short description of your project (500 words is a good starting point) or excerpt of your writing.
If you aren’t finding your writing partner yet, check out a professional Quick Crit.